- Each attendee talked about their personal history, ham radio history, projects, and what they liked or don’t like about ARES.
- Meeting times: We decided to meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 – 7PM.
- How to organize an AREA response; over-all com plan, District-wide ICS-205, IAP, other approaches that have been done before (no examples as yet).
- Hospital radio cache, status (we didn’t have much time for this discussion)
Next Meeting Subjects:
- How to organize an AREA response? Which way should we go?
- Hospital radio cache, organization?
Tuesday, September 20h, 6pm on https://zoom.us/j/666446520?pwd=QVJLMUVhakpGUVpnNStNbzc4UUR1dz09
Roger Bonuchi, Director
Kendall County Emergency Management Agency